Saturday, October 24, 2009

All about Caleb and a few other things

Caleb, the "big" little guy. We are so in love with him, all 5 of us. We can hardly walk by him without stopping to kiss/talk/smile/hold him. The baby guy smiles really all of the time. I have had many comments like "He's such a good baby!" "I have never heard him cry!" and those statements describe him well. He really is happy and easy almost all of the time. He loves to look at people and almost everyone is greeted with a smile from his chubby face! (Oh, I also get lots of comments like "Wow! He is big!" "He sure is fat!" Those are true too! He is a healthy guy!)



"Wrestling" with Isaac

Rolling on his belly! He likes to lay on the floor and roll around or chew on his toys! He puts his hands in his mouth alot too!

So cute after a bath...

Here is a picture of me saying "GOODBYE" to my childhood bedroom. My parents sold their house of 27 years. The painting on the wall was there since I was 8 years old. Hard to say goodbye. Can you tell I don't like change? Kept the same wall painting for my whole life...!
Papa and Caleb wrestling...

Our family went with the college students to the Fall Retreat last weekend. Here are the kids with their cousins/friends at the cabin we were blessed to stay at.

MUTINY! The kids tied up Travis one night when I was out. This is what I came home to.


Happy Emily!



Travis' new car. Long story short- many generous people made it possible for us to buy this "new" (2005) car. We are incredibly grateful. (If you want to the whole story, ask us. It's amazing!)





Daddy and Caleb playing



Isaac and Caleb Wrestling Part 1



Wresting Part 2

Last but not least, our "America's Funniest Home Videos" entry. Keep a close eye at the end!
Emily wrestling with Caleb...

No comments: