Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas- the most wonderful time of the year!


Playing in the snow!

Happy New Year- I lost a tooth!


"I was BORN a COLTS FAN!"





Opening gifts with cousins (at Nana and Papa's new house!)



Dressup Clothes (from Grandpa and Grandma in Florida!)


Happy baby!


Bibleman sword- from Grandpa and Grandma in Florida!

Travis opening his gift from Emily!
Christmas morning- Isaac got out of bed and came down with this gun in hand!



"I wanted this!" Super fun!


Rocking next to Nana in the rocking chair Cheryl used to rock in when she was a little girl!

What did you get Papa?



Great Grandma Miller opening gifts.


Great Grandpa Miller crying- because he is laughing so hard! Les and Lauretta played a joke on him!!!





Caleb made it to the Christmas Tree. "Wow! What can I grab over here?" Now he is army crawling everywhere!





Army crawling just started! And he is off..... a whole world to explore!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Great pictures! Everybody is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!