

Here are some quotes from the kids in the last few months:
Isaac:
(chuckling) Reads Emily's shirt which says:
2 cute
+ 2 be
4 gotten
Isaac then tells Emily, "Someday, when you can add, you're going to think that shirt is hilarious!" (Emily just stared at him.)
During church today Isaac out of the blue asks me, "Mom, when the Confederates attacked Fort McHenry did they destroy it?" I told him that I had no idea. I asked him where Fort McHenry was at, in South Carolina? He, appalled at my lack of knowledge, replied,"It couldn't be in South Carolina, Mom, since that is in the south and the Confederates were attacking it. It had to be in the North."
Heidi:
Just before we were going to get an ultrasound of the baby, we had shared with the kids that we would find out whether the baby was a boy or a girl. Heidi, with her classic inquisitive look on her face, said, "Mom, how will they know if the baby is a boy or a girl?" Her eyes were wide and she had a big smile when I explained.
Another time, again with a look of deep thought, Heidi asked, "Mom, when the baby comes out of your tummy, will it be wearing a diaper?" I told her no. She was suprised and responded with, "No diaper and no clothes!"
Emily:
Emily seemed to take the news that the baby was a boy with the least enthusiasm. For some time she was telling us that she really wanted a girl. Of course, she is only 3 so I don't think she really cares all that much. She happily tells everyone now, "You know, we gonna have baby boy!"
Obviously, she is still putting the pieces together. So one day she asked me, "When the baby come out he be a boy?" I told her yes. "Was I a boy when I came out of your tummy?" ;-)
Here are some new toys that Wal-mart is considering selling. Only problem is..... they are priceless:
The Heidi Doll- Chef Version
She'll cook up anything you ask. Only problem is, she likes to taste everything while she is making it!


Heidi Doll- Maid Version
She's a super cleaner! Keep your home sparkling clean!
Emily Doll- "Pireman" (Fireman) VersionReady to fight fires in your home! (Or at least look cute)

Emily Doll- Assistant Chef Version
She's a good help in the kitchen. Goes well with the Heidi Doll- Chef Version.

Isaac Doll- Army Version
Ready to defend you from enemy attack. Authentic WWII helmet included!

Wrestling with Dad- a frequent event in the house. Usually all 3 are piled on him at the same time! He's looking forward to taking on all 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment