Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Caleb is here!






Here are lots of pics of Caleb! Sorry there aren't any comments with them. Maybe I can add those later. It's a bit busy, of course, nursing a baby and getting all of the rest that I need. We are both doing very well. Caleb is very sleepy and generally content. He has an audience of his two sisters watching and helping with everything throughout his day. They can't get enough of holding him! They fetch any item I need. They are super helpers! Isaac loves him too, and keeps telling him all the things he is going to teach him someday. Super sweet. Caleb came out resembling Heidi, just minus a few pounds. Now, he seems to be the spitting image of Isaac. We'll see






































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

TEvans said...

Absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm so glad everything went well. Remember to sleep whenever you can. :) God bless you and yours. Teresa

Pat said...

Caleb is a gorgeous baby! You all seem so content. What a beautiful family. Cheryl, thanks for sharing them with us via your blog. Love, Pat Boehm